Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Landmark...

Well it turned out that i couldnt go...few things

1.) Thank you twin for offering to let me stay with you... it would've been amazing!
2.) Im praying for everyone who is there, including three ladies from my church.
3.) Even though i am thoroughly devestated that I am not there, there can always be "Landmarks" in my life through my church and there has been. So, I have to tell myself when im bummed about not being there that God is God, he's the same God in CA as he is in Bremerton, WA.. and while they are having "Landmark", so CAN WE! And im going to make sure with my praise and my worship that it is...

2 comments:

  1. Anytime twin! I'll miss having you in my casa this week. But anytime you want to come visit, just let me know. I have a guest bedroom with your name on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete