Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Oh My

Okay so this is my first bloggy thing like ever.. and i dont know really all the things i should write because well lets face it.. there should be some privacy in my life.. lol So for now i will just write that i had an interview today over the phone with Wells Fargo to be a teller.. and they are setting me up with a face face group interview sometime. Also turned in an app at Red Robin but the manager (who i think really liked me) said they wouldnt be hiring hostesses till the end of Feb.. HEAVENS.. thats a long ways away.. so i prayed and said Lord, if you want me there.. fire someone! lol =)

So anyways.. after hours of Call of Duty online (which by the way im in love with) I have put on my soft zebra blankie, huddled around the glow of this blog and written to all of you out there in.. well Google world... which is practically everyone born.. except babies.. and i wouldnt be suprised if they start getting blogs soon and facebooks.. status: Gah Gah! I made a pee pee. -rolls eyes-

anyways im done for now.. catch you on the flip side

Much Love,
Kristen

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Now the twins BOTH have a blog! SUPER! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Yippee!! our adventure to take over the world... has begun

    ReplyDelete